Maxon | Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Maxon product is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty for as long as you, the original purchaser,
own it. We will repair or replace any Maxon product or component that is defective in material or
workmanship subject to the provisions below.
- The following materials and components are
covered for 5 years from the date of sale: glides,
casters, panel and seating fabrics, foam, laminates,
and other covering materials.
- The following components are covered for 10 years
from the date of sale: seating controls.
- The following components are covered for 12 years
from the date of sale: electrical components
- This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear-and-tear, which is to be expected over
the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will
be handled under separate terms.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are
not approved by Maxon Furniture Inc.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained
in accordance with product instructions and
- Products used for personal or household use or for
- Customer’s Own Material (COM) selected by and
used at the request of the owner.
- Seating product used in applications requiring
greater than a single shift (40-hour workweek),
except for models specifically designed for multiple
- TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAXON
FURNITURE INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MAXON
FURNITURE INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
This warranty applies only to products sold
within the United States of America and the
Commonwealth of Canada.
To Obtain Service under this Warranty
- Your Maxon dealer is our partner in supporting your
warranty requests. Follow the procedures outlined
below for the best level of service:
- Contact the dealer from whom the product was
purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect.
Be prepared to affirm you are the original purchaser
of the product and to provide the serial number(s)
from the product(s) in question.
- Your dealer will gather all pertinent information
regarding the claim, inspect the product, and
contact Maxon Customer Relations. (Please allow
a reasonable amount of time for inspection and
- If Maxon Furniture Inc. affirms that the product
in question is eligible under the conditions of the
warranty as stated above, a Maxon representative
will determine whether to provide replacement
parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.